Benefits of Teaching Sex Education in Schools
Teaching sex education in school aware the children about the bad consequences for sexual behavior at a young age. The main aim of providing sexual education programs to teenagers is to protect them from sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, AIDS, abuse exploitation, unplanned pregnancies. There is no denying fact that high-risk sexual behavior can generate various types of sexually Transmitted illness. Such as gonorrhea, syphilis herpes, and HIV infection. Risky Sexual behavior generates cancer in both men and women. Human papillomavirus infection created by risky sexual behavior is injurious to health.Sometimes high-risk sexual behavior leads to cervical cancer in women and other types of anogenital cancers in both men and women.
Proper Counseling and Teaching Sex Education in Schools provides proper knowledge to the students about the components that are responsible for high-risk sexual behavior i.e:
1. Multiple Sex Partners
2. Intravenous Sex Partner
3. Sex Partner with the history of following
4. It creates veneases called sexually transmitted diseases.
Teaching Sex Education in Schools provides knowledge to students about the adverse consequences of high-risk sexual behavior which I have been discussed in the upcoming paragraph:
1. Risky Sexual behavior results from fatal results and generated HIV transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis.
2. There are some kinds of infectious diseases grows in your body due to risky sexual behavior such as Hepatitis B and C infection. Sometimes due to high-risk sexual behavior person have the physical attack and create fatal infections in the body of men and women.
3. In women, uterine cervix cancer exists due to high-risk sexual behavior. This happened only by the transmission of human papilloma. Virus (HPV) that produce genital warts and anogenital carcinomas infections.
4. Unplanned pregnancy.
5. It is good to use the condom if you have plan sex and you are not sure of your partner health status.
6. There are several health-related issues occurs during premarital sexual intercourse after marriage lot of problems occurs such as loss of erection, getting fulfilled quicker than usual. Moreover many other several problems occur that are related to intercourse that surely suffered and disturbs your marriage life.
Importance Of Sex Education In Schools
Teaching Sex education programs in school provide information to teenagers about positive qualities of relationships. Teenage have to explore why people have to sex, to know that every relationship involves emotions, respect for oneself as well as for other people feelings and bodies. Young people get the chance to explore gender difference understand emotions and how sexuality can influence people feelings. Students come to know that How to bully, abuse exploitation can negatively influence relationships.
Teaching Sex education in schools at the early age to the students gives the knowledge of contraception and this helps to reduce the problem of pregnancies and abortions in teenage. Moreover, sex education helps to make teenage more safely secured and civilized. Good Sex education arises the feeling of respect, emotions towards others and makes a person better citizen. The children who receive good sex education share their knowledge with friends and children, consequently, sharing knowledge reduces the stress, tensions between children and parents, this steps also increase the social tolerance overall.
The main advantage of teaching sex education in schools teaches children and adolescents about the concept of sexuality. This helps to eradicate the problems that usually created of psychosexual development. The sex education also solves the problem that arising conflicts.
These days’ media plays an important role in delivering sex education. In some countries especially Scandinavia media is a good medium for providing support information about sex to teenagers. In Denmark radio, television broadcasters deliver information of sex education. The main motive of these sex education programs is to improve the health as well as well being of young people.