Tips for Writing Test of IELTS
- Firstly, do not try to copy the whole sentences from the statement of Essay and Graph that you have given in the Exams Paper of IELTS.If you copy, You will not get marks for it.
- You must write according to the topic, Keep to the topic and properly plans your answer.
- Do not add more ideas in one paragraph, put one idea in each paragraph and explain it with proper examples.
- Do not repeat the same words and ideas in the paragraph, Try to write something new ideas in each paragraph.
- Please writes something that is relevant to a topic, do not write unrelated subjects, and Write only that which is related to a topic.
- Time Management is very important, Manage your time in the proper manner, Because Task 2 is worth twice as compared to Task 1.
- It is necessary, you utilize time in the right direction, Spend approximately 20 minutes on Task 1 and approximately 40 minutes on Task 2.
- The number of words required for writing each task, so pay attention to the number of words for writing each task. If you do not write at least 150 words for Task 1, and at least 250 words for Task 2. Otherwise, you will lose marks.
- You will not have time to count the number of words during the test, Learn how to recognize how long 150 and 250 words look in your handwriting.
- You must write answers in proper paragraphs. You will lose marks if you write In note form or in bullet form.
- Write relevant words in each paragraph, avoid informal language.
- You will lose marks if you do not pay attention to spelling, grammar, and Punctuation
Tips for Listening of IELTS
1.Please Let us know the staff straight away, you cannot hear the audio clearly.
2.While Performing Listening, follow the instructions which have mentioned, it is possible they may be different from previous tests.
3.While performing Listening, Fill in the Blanks, Multiple Choice Questions, Listen to the appropriate and specific information that you want.
4.Listen the Listening with proper concentration and try to anticipate what the speaker Will say.
5.Don’t panic if you don’t understand any word, skip this word, and there is no need to use it.
6.In Listening, give more concentrate to listen Nouns Means the name of the person, Location, and more these things help you to find out answers easily.
7.Don’t waste time on one question, if you are not able to find the answer, move Quickly into the next one.
8.Spelling and Grammar plays an important role while listening. So Be Careful your
9.Spelling and Grammar.
10.Please listen with care if the speaker is too fast, relax and tune in with the topic. Don’t get panic.
11.While Listening, you should read and write, it is necessary for you.
12.Try to attempt all questions; there is no negative marking and penalty for it.
13.Check your answers very carefully.
14.Focus on what especially asked you in completion type questions.
15.The Word Limit is important in Listening. If you are asked to complete a sentence using no more than two words. So write the answer in two words only.If the question asks you to complete the note in the——and the right answer Is evening so you should write answer evening only. If you write in the evening Then it is considered wrong.
Tips for speaking of Ielts
1.attempt to talk as much as you can
2.talk as fluidly and fluently as could be expected under the circumstances and be unconstrained.
3.Feel unwind, relax, comfortable and confident be certain and appreciate utilizing your English and try to answers fluently.
4.build up and develop your answers
5.talk more than the inspector and instructor if you have any doubt.
6.request illumination or ask for query, if fundamental
7.try not to learn arranged answers; the analyst is prepared to recognize this and will change the inquiry
8.express your feelings; you will be surveyed on your capacity to convey the analyst’s inquiries have a tendency to be genuinely unsurprising; hone at home and record yourself
Tips for Reading of IELTS
- Please underline the headings, keywords, and as well as special features such as any capital Word, Name, Organization and anything you feel unique in Reading Paragraph.
- It is necessary to follow the instructions.
- Try to understand the Reading Passages Use Skim and Scan Method.
- Time Management is very important; don’t spend too much time on one reading Passage, Time Division is more important while performing the reading.
- Don’t try to read again and again, remember some important keywords and try to understand what information the passage is given to you.
- Move quickly to next question, if you find difficulty in attempting the particular question. Don’t waste your time on one question.
- Don’t panic if you don’t understand any word, match the keyword with the proper word which has already given in the answers and try to find out an answer.
- Check Your Spelling
- Focus only that what is asked to completing the questions.
- In attempting the Yes, No Not Given Questions, Please keep in mind, If the subject, verb, an object is matched with the information that has already given In the reading paragraph, the answer is yes. If the information is interchanged then The answer is no. If the information is not present then answer is not given.
11.Attempt all questions, there is no penalty for incorrect answers.