Connect to your loved ones with electromagnetic signals:-
Gone are the days when telegrams used to travel in trains, letters were carried by the postman and the most traditional communicating processes into action. Technology has bought on some extended and simple ways to communicate now without any extra efforts. Something wireless way to stay connected is not active. Let’s discover the process.
What is wireless communication:-
The term wireless communication is well defined as a kind of data communication which is performed as well as delivered without any wire, nor cables or any kind of electrical conductors. The format incorporates all processes and forms of connecting and communicating between two or more devices using a wireless signal through wireless communication-based technology and devices.
Types of wireless communication:-
Depending on its work process, wireless communication is responsible for the transmission of signals. These are implemented into the various advanced process of communicating today. Some of them are likely that of;-
• Satellite communication
• Mobile communication
• Wireless network communication
• Infrared communication
• Blue tooth communication
What lies similar between these is the lack of any physical or wired connection between their devices to start on or execute the communication.
Some of the efficient features that make the wireless communication a perfect source are:-
• If it’s about the transmitted distance, then it can be anywhere irrespective of kilometers to measure.
• This kind of wireless communication is used for cellular telephony that provides with wireless access to the internet, wireless home networking and many more.
• Looking to the applications includes GPS units, an opening of a garage door, wireless computer mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, broadcast television, and cordless telephones and many more.
Advantages of Wireless Communication:-
The wireless communication includes transferring information without any kind of physical communication between any two points.
Wireless communication stands on with some extended advantages like;-
- This is quite cost effective as it does not require long physical infrastructure or maintenance.
- The communication is flexible regardless of location.
- Convenience is maintained like mobile phones are quite simple and therefore allow anyone to use them and wherever they can be. For passing on the message there is no need to physically connect anything.
- The speed is quite improved with network connectivity or the accessibility with much improved in accuracy and speed.
- Constant connectivity also ensures that people are responding to emergencies quite quickly.