Yo-Yo dieting; encounter your self with a weight cycling
Are you thinking of losing weight but is unable to understand what to do? There are a lot many ways; still, something which sounds very different is called the Yo-Yo dieting. This is indeed called Weight cycling, which is a term coined by Kelly D. Brownell. Particularly it refers to losing and gaining weight.
What is Yo-Yo dieting:-
If you think of what is Yo-yo dieting, then is considered as weight cycling in which one can increase and decrease their weight with short meals at short intervals. This is harmful to the body as it is noted to increase blood pressure, weight gain after the dieting and might also result in different health hazards.
Other than that it is going to harm the gut by damaging the microbial flora inside the intestine. Further leads to dysfunctioning in the digestion process.
Planning for a Healthy weight loss:-
Are you planning for a healthy weight loss, then you can find yourself start on with some best ways like;-
• Don’t suddenly get down of what you are eating regularly.
• Slowly start on with a good protein diet in the morning as breakfast. You can include a good number of cereals, oats, berries, eggs and many more.
• Cut down on sugars and starchy food. So when you feel hungry, try on with some water and stay hungry as the body will start feeding on the fat stored. Other than that, it is also going to lower down the insulin level which would help the kidneys to shed down an excess of sodium and water out of the body.
•Drink water half an hour before your meal and then ½ an hour after the meal.
•Try to cut down red meat and serve yourself with lean meat.
•Drink coffee and tea without sugar and milk to the best extent possible.
•Eat mostly whole and unprocessed foods.
•Chew all the food completely and slowly.
These are some of the best ideas of having a healthy weight loss sooner as possible.
Are you an in-house person:-
If you are an in-house person, then the first thing that stands on your mind is how to lose weight fast at home without exercise. So that is no more a big deal.
Just follow the ways below;-
• Eat more of protein and fibrous food.
• Take small meals daily and consume a lot of water.
• Avoid fast foods, processed foods, and packed foods.
• Eat your foods on time and never skip any meal.
• While eating doesn’t focus on anything else.