Are you dieting but you still gaining weight?
It is normal that the weight of the body fluctuates every moment. In the morning when you get up we observed the body weight is less as compared to the time throughout the day. The reason is at this time you have not eaten anything, your belly is empty if we measure the body weight at this time then, of course, it is less in amount.
The body weight depends on changes in fluids. Fluids mean amount of water you intake in a day. So according to fluid intake, our body weight rise and fluctuate in number or amount. So there is no need to worry about it.
Four tips that help you to make relax full day & helps you how to lose weight:
Consult with dietitian:
If you feel that your body weight is increasing day by day there is no need to take the stress. How to lose weight is the big problem for everyone these days. You should regularly take the consolidated diet that is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals that helps to reduce body weight.
Some people cease healthy diet due to weight increase. But this is not good for their health. There is need to consult dietician in this situation dietician will surely help you how to lose weight. You should follow diet chart as well as instructions to decrease body weight. But please remember Body weight should decrease without being affected by your health. The first tip will surely work out if you follow in the proper way.
Slowly and steadily wins the race:
It is true that efforts do not get vain. Life is a challenge we should not believe that body weight reduces in a single day. When you go to a doctor, he recommended some methods and schemes how to lose weight, with proper follow up it is possible you must decrease your body weight to some extent.
But you keep in mind if you make a lot of stress to reduce the body weight instead of reducing it will start to raise. So you should try to move away from stress, anxieties, and tensions and try to develop a pleasant environment around the surroundings. So long-term plans will surely work for your better results.
It is a fact that girls weight will fluctuate more in mensurate cycle. So there is no need to focus weight day to day changes. You only track the overall progress of the weight at the end of the month.
Avoid junk food in daily routine to prevent us from body weight. How to lose weight is the biggest problem for everyone but everything is possible with great efforts.
Avoid Excessive use of medicines:
People use different medicines to reduce body weight quickly. But this is not good for their health. Excessive use of medicines has put the bad effect on your health. So people must have the patience to reduce body weight. We should avoid burger, fast food, fry food, pizza and so on. Lots of people who do not know the right ways how to lose weight, they start to take diet pill in their daily routine, but its negative effects on their health. So you should avoid diet pills and do exercises in their routine life.
Do daily exercises to lose weight:
We should do daily exercises. Daily exercises regularly in fixed amount is to prevent us from major problems like heart attack, kidney failure, lung cancer and many more. Exercises are the best method to lose weight to burn calories.
Balanced diet chart for weight loss
1. Take a bowl of cereal with the little amount of fruit in meals. This one meal will give you energy until lunchtime. You need to begin some exercises to reduce body weight. The best time of the day is to take a bowl of cereals with the little number of fruits in a meal is just after your breakfast. Starts at a slow pace and increase every day until you reached your goal. This diet will surely help you to reduce body weight.
2. You should also take a candy bar in between the meals. Carrot sticks, stacks of celery in diet proves very helpful to reduce body weight.
3. Eating food and take the diet that includes fibers. Fibers help you to reduce body weight and also prevent you a problem of constipation.
4. You have to take enough water in a day. Drinking more water helps you feel less hungry. Drink at least ten or eight glasses each day that decreases your body weight to some extent.
Weight Loss Diet Plan
A balanced diet means all the nutrients, vitamins are necessary to make the body function properly. A well-balanced diet contains proteins, carbohydrates, and fat along with micronutrients that rich in vitamins and minerals. The balanced diet means you take a diet of all nutrients like fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. You should follow diet chart to make your body fit and healthy. Take diet of more fruits and vegetables into your meals that contains more vitamins and minerals.
Importance of balanced diet
A balanced diet is very necessary for the important functioning of the body and to maintain cells, tissues, and organs in a proper way. Everyone should follow balanced diet chart to maintaining good health. Balanced diet proves very helpful to reduce the body weight. It provides more energy to the body. It also helps to get good sleep at night. With properly balanced diet, there is a development of the proper balance of vitamins and minerals.
1. Balanced diet chart contains 5 small meals in a day after a gap of three hours between each meal. It is fact that the gap of more than 3 hours will boost the hormones stress cortisol they will store more fat in the belly. If the meals are taken in a proper way it will surely reduce the cortisol levels and helps to reduce the belly weight. Food took at proper time also helps to make your digestion power good.
With proper 5 meals in a day, you should physically active during the day less lethargic and body weight reduces.
2. There is also need of physical activity like exercises to reduce body weight.
3. You should also take food that is rich in nutrients, and are healthy and nutritious. You should take Food that contains calories and so on.
4. Don’t take processed food. Replace your processed food with fruits and vegetables that are rich in proteins and vitamins. Processed food is Unhealthy food and main culprit for weight gain. Processed food means unhealthy food and it contains more added sugar, salt, and fats. So you should take fruits and vegetables that are low in fat content and reduce your body weight.
Organic farming strictly against the production of food by using of modern agriculture methods and fertilizers. Nowadays all developed and non-developed countries adopted chemical fertilizers and pesticides. The main purpose of processed and genetically modified crops to increase the yields in cropping sectors. Genetically modified food organisms (GMO) increased the risk of cancer in the people.
5. You should start to take the diet that is rich in proteins to lose body weight. You can include snacks and seeds instead of chips. You can also take milk that is rich in proteins, makes a fruit pudding or quinoa instead of rice to reduce body weight.
6. You should take milk products. Dairy products are rich in calcium and it is good for healthy bones. And it is also good to control the muscle contraction.
7. If you may suffer from osteoporosis and various bone diseases if your calcium intake is inadequate. Low-fat yogurt, cottage cheese milk that is rich in calcium is good for health.
8. You should take carbohydrates that needed for the body. Carbohydrates are present in pulses, cereals and millets oats brown rice lentils fruits and vegetables.
9. Reduce the intake of more fat decrease the intake of fat also becomes the cause to reduce body weight so you should take the required amount of fat needed for the body. Required fat depends on the food you intake daily.
10. Cut down sugar in your tea/coffee:
Too much consumption of sugar in the tea/ milk creates various problems such as diabetes and it creates many diseases such as obesity, heart diseases. Eating too much salt means extra water storage in your body raises the blood pressure. Higher blood pressure means more strain of heart attacks, kidneys, and strokes. So you should follow a balanced diet chart to make your body fit and healthy.
Role of Vitamins
1. Vitamin B is very necessary for improving metabolism of the body. So you should take diet full of vitamins. Vitamin B1 is found in legumes, nuts, and seeds it is also necessary to make your body fit.
2. Vitamin C helps to protect the immune system so we should take vegetables like tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce and Citrus fruit to complete the deficiency of vitamin C.
3. Vitamin B12 makes new cells in your body so you should take Vitamin B12 products It is found in meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs and milk products.
4. Vitamin A is the fat-soluble vitamin. It includes sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, bell peppers, fish, lives and tropical fruits.
5. You can take fishes, eggs that are the source of proteins.
6. You should limit the fats and oils.
7. You should also take sugar and salt at the adequate amount.
8. You should take the diet that is rich in whole grains such as barley, mullet as well as quinoa.