President Ram Nath Kovind Speech to Nation on the Eve of Independence-day
On the eve of 72nd Independence Day, President Ram Nath Konde delivered the speech to the nation on Tuesday. He remembered the freedom fighters sacrifices for the moment and emphasize that there is need every individual of the country come forward to fulfill their dreams for the country. He addressed that women of the country should be given opportunity in every section to show their inner talent and potential.
President Kovind said that farmers and soldiers of our country have given a lot of sacrifices and share their contribution to the development and growth of the country. So he gave tribute to the farmers and soldiers in his speech. He has promised that the country has given chance to improve the condition of lower standard living people. He remembered the Mahatma Gandhi the father of the nation and called as moral guide of the nation.
Here are the highlights of President Ram Nath Kovind Speech
• He said that we worked together to remove illiteracy, inequality, and poverty from the country. We helped together every citizen of the country.
• The main outcome of the education is not about getting a degree or diploma but the gained education by an individual gives his commitment to sustaining his life in an easy way.
• We should always think in the spirit of Gandhiji and remembered that the world is one family. He said our Indianness is not for us alone. It is one of the pieces what our country and its civilization bring to the worldwide stage.
• We reached the central stage where we together pay attention to the real mission and success rather than give more preference to debatable issues.
• We are harnessing the unlimited human capital for our youth, by producing mobile apps, and build up capacities in tech and entrepreneurship sector.
• We live up to the principles of our freedom struggle and provide our farmers with advanced technology for increasing the level of productivity and enhanced incomes. They are upholding our freedom by ensuring food security and nutrition for our children. It is right that our farmers produce food for tens of thousands of fellow citizens whom they have not individually met.
• Women of our country are an important part and take participate in every activity. This is true whether we see them as mothers, sisters, daughters or simply women who are entitled to a life of their choosing. Freedom and success of our country mean women get the expansion of freedom in many fields. It is fact that women deserving of the opportunity and security to fulfill their goals with potential.
• We live up to the principles of our freedom struggle, provide the surety of welfare benefits for our soldiers, as well as give them better weapons and pieces of equipment. India itself builds chains for such types of equipment.
• It was the day of success, so we cannot define freedom in a narrow way after 1947 every individual of the country contributes in a way of freedom fighter. We got freedom due to the constant efforts of our freedom fighters.