E-commerce Marketing Strategy
E Commerce Marketing Strategy means selling and buying of the items through the best medium called the internet. These days internet is the most helpful and good medium for promoting and sale of products online. In the field of trade, e-commerce is the greatest invention. E-commerce marketing strategy is more users friendly. In the modern era, people visit e-commerce websites to buy the product online. Consumers get a variety of products on the internet and also get the chance to compare with their products online.
Through E-Commerce websites, consumers just place the orders for desired products online. The then online transaction is done. The company, who has sold the product, informs the customer about payment process and ultimately gives the consumers the delivery date of the product.
E-Commerce platform is the best way to generate revenue and target audience. E-Commerce is the greatest invention in the field of trade and e-commerce makes the trade more easy and customer friendly. With a single click of the mouse button without moving here and there, you can enjoy a variety of online services such as banking, ticketing, bill payments, and hotel bookings and so on. So E-commerce platform is a boon for the customers. E-Commerce is the best way to expand business globally.
There are two types of business:
1.Business to Business Marketing,
2.Business to Consumer Marketing
Business to Business Marketing:
Business to Business means the wholesale business. The owner of the wholesale business has to pay a heavy amount for purchasing of the goods at one time. Business to Business means one wholesaler businessman has commercial dealing and transaction with another businessman. In business to business system businessman resells all the goods and services to the third party like consumers to gain profit.
The dollar value in business to business is high. In business to the business level, the bicycle company will buy a truckload of bicycles tyres rather than be purchasing a single tyre from the company who produced tyres. In business to business means a company is most likely to buy more products and services rather than the single product as one consumer buy from the market.
Business To Business E-Commerce Marketing:
There are basically two types of e-commerce. In the modern era, the most common type of e-commerce is business to business (B2B) e-commerce. In these types of transaction, both parties are involved in a business. In E-commerce business, the large amount of money is exchanged in B2B business e-commerce transactions.
Big Manufactures usually rely on regular supplies of raw material so that production continues going on without any interruption. The lack of goods, commodities in the inventories puts manufacture at risk, due to lack of material in the stock it is very difficult for manufacturer company to provide the supply of material according to the relevant need of goods. Also, there is the need for the large team who handles inventories and makes the proper record of quality, quantity, and price and regularly interacts with multiple suppliers.
So this E-commerce is the best option. Because it automates the whole process and reduces the amount of labor work done by the labor force. E-Commerce is regularly checking the inventory level of raw material of manufacturer as well as monitor the inventory level of suppliers. So E-commerce is the best method and it runs very efficiently and handles the accounting section in a good way.
Business to Consumer Marketing:
Business to the consumer means business at a retail level. In this business, the businessman has counseled with consumers and has negotiation regarding the cost of a commodity. All then transaction is conducted at the retailer level. In business to the consumer means the person buy the only single product according to his need.
Benefits of E-commerce:
E-commerce means with a single click you can buy or sell the product at any time. E-commerce platforms not only users access to products but also get information about a new latest product. E-commerce platform saves your time as well as reduce labor force. For delivering the product.
The main benefit of e-commerce is that it helps you to establish a good channel and it creates long-term relationships between customers and owners E-commerce is a good source of the online transaction. Between seller and purchaser. E-commerce makes the chain of more participants in one interconnected network.
In commerce business, the users have to search the information of products online and then compare cost features of the product with another product online. If the consumer is satisfied then place the orders of the desired product then an online transaction is done then the company who sells the product informs the consumers about payment process and the selling company gives the delivery date of product online.
Various strategies for E-Commerce Promotion:
1.E-commerce website companies need to design marketing calendar for promotion in which clearly mention proper business marketing actions that they have to implement in future. In this marketing calendar proper schedule must be arranged on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
2. For E-Commerce promotion, there is the need for always brainstorming new ways to improve the e-commerce website. Proper promotion is the effective way of driving more traffic to your site.
3. Offering special offers to your potential e-commerce customers helps you to grow up company revenue .Give special offers to consumers from time to time to encourage new visitors as well as repeated customers to become loyal to your site.
4. Discount is necessary to persuade customers to buy products online as well as to beat the competitors.
5. Free shipping services for delivery of product helps to enhance the sale of a product.
6. There is marketing coach of the e-commerce website for promotion of the product online. The marketing team should be expert to convert their plans into actions. The team of e-commerce websites promotion must believe in action, know all the marketing strategies and implement in the right way to target the audience.
7. The marketing owner for the promotion of e-commerce website should track what exactly team is doing and guide them the appropriate way and direction to enhance the progress and growth of the company.
8. The team should follow proper strategies to make links with an audience. They should know the ways how to make connectivity with clients, making new friends. The team manager should focus to generate unique brand to the clients.
9. The marketing team should generate the lead from time to time to make clients. They can regularly send the emails, make the phone call to customers and try to find what actually clients wants and start working on these needs for the growth of the company.
10 Coach of the marketing team should be goal oriented as a result company wills automatically gain profitable opportunities and prestige. Rewards of new clients through marketing team enhance the company position level in the market.
11. Moreover, e-commerce company should always consider the needs of a target audience and deliver them what they actually want them the company should provide superior product it increases the loyalty of company and people buy a more of products and this helps to expand their business.
12. Big E-commerce companies should offer free shopping coupons to the public to increase the sale of a product, some companies offer special Discount to people at the time of festivals to increase the sale of the product.
13. Ultimately E-commerce Companies should take the help of paid advertising for the sale of the product.T he advertisements are shown frequently on TV as well as internet. Media and internet is the most well-known medium of advertisements these days.