Let’s look at the drawbacks of BJP Government:
1. Giving a cow an Aadhar card, as a result, millions of Lakh of people are dying of hunger.
2. BJP Party is more indulge in mockery of other political parties if anyone speaks about the political party they are sent behind the bars.
3. BJP government is ineffectual to bring black money.
4. Bharatiya Janta Party is incompetent to control the commodity prices.
5. Government is unable to curb the suicide of farmers.
6. They have no taken serious actions to restrain the communal riots.
Implementation of Demonetisation by BJP Government has put a negative impact on the economic growth of various sectors:
Demonetisation means the notes of 500-1000 are being banned by the government in the midnight of 9 November 2016, wallets and lockers that is full of stacked money in the form of high denomination notes, it cost would be nothing in the market, it is just only a paper for all of us.
Some parts of the country, richest nation, were in shock after the declaration of speech by Prime Minister Narendra Modi that 500-1000 notes have been banned by the government.
Modi government has banned the notes but it is an immediate challenge in the front of Modi government. Because Modi government has lack of preparedness to deal with cash availability. ATM and several banks have to dispense little or no cash it creates a big problem for common people.
Effects of Demonetisation:
1. The government has implemented the concept of demonetisation, but it is very pressing hard for the government to become cashless money for the common people due to a shortage of funds.
2.Even the rural people who have a large amount of 500-1000 notes in the form of cash it is very difficult for them to get cash, so it creates a huge problem for village people due to nonavailability of identification card.3. People become restless to hear this news and there are long queues of citizens in the front of banks, ATM gates. Demonetisation affects all sorts of angels whether it is social, economic and political issues.
4. The monumental decision that was performed in secrecy has adversely affected the citizens, local businesses, and trading system. Due to non-availability of Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID, the transaction for people to be done very difficult. In ATM and banks have lost the momentum due to non-availability of small demonetization notes.
5. In the aftermath of demonetisation, there is a negative effect on the economic growth of the company, the house prices in major 42 cities could fell down by 30 percent over the next 6-12 months.
Drop in GDP Growth affected business globally:
Due to demonetisation, the GDP growth will fall to 5.8 percent in 2017-2018 it will be predicted by brokerage Ambit it creates a shock for the capital market. There is fall down in GDP figures portrait but no one condemns the wrong actions of the government Since 8 November, four Lakh jobs have vanished and even 31, 9 million people employed in textile sectors have lost their jobs.
BJP government announced anti squad initiative in the U.P.
Police meant to arrest the youngsters who are in inappropriate clothing and walking with the girls. Even police start to arrest cousins, siblings as a result parents have been stopped their sons to pick up their sisters from schools and colleges it creates a feeling of fear among all.
BJP government is too much being involved in these types of similar acts that are not considered befitting for the modern-day political organization.
BJP Party creates the conflicts between different religious groups and gives more priority to adopt Hinduism:
The BJP government tries to beings the Hindu people together and instills them for nationalistic feelings irrespective of their faith in those types of religion. Curbing the freedom of other religion.
The BJP government is always ready to involve in useless feuds:
The government daily argumentation and debate with Arvind Kejriwal who is always morally bound to do something. They always try to indulge in political struggles, disputes in Arunachal, Uttarakhand state which exactly has served no purpose.