Video conferencing; a boon to communication technology
Technological advancement has taken a step forward in every manner. Something similar has taken place with the communication service as well. This is indeed made possible with the video conferencing that would help with setting communication between two people at distinctive geographic locations.
What is video conferencing:-
Video conferencing is defined as transmission and at the same time receiving both audio and video signals from several geographic locations at the same time. This is conveniently done using broad varieties of software and hard ware’s that would associate with proper signaling and transmission of signals to set on a perfect communication.
The process is set over internet protocol networks. This is going to be beneficial for the business and enterprise computing as they are going to stimulate real and face to face communication over a sophisticated and digital platform with establishing the telecommunicating network.
Advantages of video conferencing:-
Video conferencing has been proving its efficiency since a long by;-
- With video conferencing has reduced the traveling time and costs. This technology is considered as a perfect ability for managers and team to communicate even with abroad clients in meetings and solve problems without leaving the location. This is going to help with driving the best for business productivity.
- Video conferencing has proved its advantage by optimizing attendance from the dispersed internal team as well as clients.
- With video conferencing, the business persons and entrepreneurs can easily structure their meetings with a proper communication process.
- This is truly going to increase productivity by improving participation and synchronization by helping make the decision faster.
Types of video conferencing:-
From the major and most common ones, there are some kinds of video conferencing systems. These are like telepresence, integrated types, desktop, service-based, and codec.
- Telepresence video conferencing:-
This is designed for hosting meetings quite closely. Here large screens are used and the cameras are positioned at eye level.
- Integrated video conferencing:-
These are designed for group video conferencing with the need for a centralized location for the types of equipment. This includes both hardware and codec. These systems are ideal for board room and classroom conferences.
- Desktop video conferencing systems:-
This is a popular kind of video conferencing system with a better option for people on the go and even best for typical office workers.
- Service-based video conferencing system:-
These are generally designed for the purpose of services to handle a majority of control processes and do means a less of work at the end.
The one is indeed the alternative and is like a room based service which utilizes an outside display, camera, and microphone. Space is considered best with codec would enable the flexibility to utilize the space in the workplace.